Seasonal climate forecasts for agriculture
Copyright and TrademarksYou should assume that everything you see or read on this web site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted.
The copyright in this site (its Climate-Smart Crop © application) and the underlying software code are the property of WeatherLogistics.com, and its licensors unless otherwise stated. The reproduction or use of part or all of the content of this web site in any way (including without limitation viewing, downloading, printing and saving) is prohibited except in accordance with the following conditions:
You must obtain our permission in writing if you wish to reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use or copy anything from this site. In general, you may reproduce these pages for the purpose of browsing them, or providing hypertext links to them.
Whenever images of people used on this site are used with permission or in accordance with applicable law. Reuse of them without permission may violate privacy and publication rights of those persons.
All content contained in pages that are linked to does not belong to WeatherLogistics.com, and is the property of their respective owners. We have not reviewed the content linked to. Your right to reproduce and use the content linked to is (1) subject to the conditions that the respective owners may impose, and (2) is at your own risk. You further acknowledge and agree that WeatherLogistics.com, is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Anything you transmit to us by electronic mail or otherwise or post becomes the property of WeatherLogistics.com, and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, advertising, broadcast and posting. WeatherLogistics.com, is free to use any ideas contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
WeatherLogistics.com, reserves the right to revoke these permissions at anytime without reasonable notice.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of WeatherLogistics.com, and others. Your use of the trademarks displayed on this web site is strictly prohibited without our written permission.
SoftwareWeather Logistics Ltd is the developer, owner and responsible party for its applications, products and services provided on its website and any promoted Smart M.App product(s). Weather Logistics Ltd is the responsible party for end-user support and contact. Some of our products are distributed and marketed by its software partner, Hexagon GeoSpatial, is neither responsible for the content of our applications, warranty or end-user support obligations. Either the owner or third parties reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, particular software products or the support associated with them with or without notice. You agree that WeatherLogistics.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of such software products or support services. Seasonal climate forecasts are developed to provide the end-user (customer) with the most accurate end-product, given the limitations of the methods involved. Please note that no liability will be accepted for any loss or damage resulting from inaccurate seasonal weather forecasts. In addition, no discount will ever be issued to customers that are dissatisfied with the quality or accuracy of information reported in any forecast report. Weather Logistics UK guarantees that the forecasting system used to produce the end product is unique in its design. Any attempt to replicate or copy the methods used may result in legal action, as the content produced by Weather Logistics Ltd is bound by intellectual property rights.
No endorsementReference to any product, process, publication, or service of any third party by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by WeatherLogistics.com.
NO LIABILITYWeather Logistics' seasonal climate predictions make use of public and open data, without acknowledge, for commercial use with exception to UK Climate Projection. Crown Copyright 2009 ©. The UK Climate Projections data have been made available by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affiards (Defra) and Department for Energy and Climate change (DECC) under licence from the Met Office, Newcastle University, University of East Anglia and Proudman Oceanographic Laboratory. These organisations accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies or omissions in the data, not for any loss or damange directly or indirectly caused to any person or body by reason of, or arising out of, any use of this data.
Our software partner, Hexagon GeoSpatial, accepts no liability for indeirect, special, and consequential damages that an end-user may incur related to the use of a Smart M.App Application that is caused by the introduced party (Weather Logistics Ltd.).
YOUR USE OF THESE PAGES AND ANY SOFTWARE AND SUPPORT ACQUIRED FROM WEATHERLOGISTICS.COM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WEATHERLOGISTICS.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE AND ITS SOFTWARE.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WEATHERLOGISTICS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, FAILURE TO REALISE EXPECTED SAVINGS, LIFE OR ANY INTANGIBLE LOSSES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR SOFTWARE OR SERVICES ACQUIRED FROM WEATHERLOGISTICS.COM, EVEN IF WEATHERLOGISTICS.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Applicable LawYou agree that the laws of The United Kingdom apply to any issue that may arise between WeatherLogistics.com and you regarding this site and its software, and you agree to resolve such dispute in the courts of England. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action against WeatherLogistics.com must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or it will be forever barred.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENTClimate-Smart Crop © ("Application")
Weather Logistics Ltd. ("Owner")
1. The Application and license granta. Ownership. The Application is proprietary to Owner and is protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. The Owner is the distributor of this Application. The Owner may be contacted by email at email@example.com or by phone at +44(0)7949187732.
b. Parties. The parties to this License Agreement are Owner and you. We both acknowledge that Owner is the only potentially liable party relating to your claims arising out of the possession, licensure, or use of the Application, such as product liability claims, intellectual property infringement claims, failure of the Smart M.App Application to comply with any applicable or regulatory requirement(s), mandatory or statutory warranties, and/or claims related to consumer protections or product liability.
c. Commissionaire. Hexagon Geospatial is appointed by Owner as the commissionaire for the marketing and delivery of this Application. Hexagon Geospatial has no other obligations related to this Application and is not a party to this License Agreement.
d. License. Your access and use of the Application is licensed and not sold. In consideration for your payment of and use of the Application, Owner agrees to provide you with a limited, non-exclusive, limited duration, subscription license to the Application, subject to the terms and limitations set forth in this License Agreement for the term that your subscription purchase determines beginning on the date you first purchase your subscription. The subscription term will be provided to you at the time of purchase.
e. License Restrictions. You may not decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Application. You may not distribute, publicly perform or display, lease, sell, transmit, transfer, publish, edit, copy, create derivative works from, rent, sub-license, or otherwise make unauthorized or unlawful use of the Application.
2. Maintenance and SupportYou agree that from time to time the Application may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation: (i) equipment malfunctions; (ii) periodic maintenance procedures or repairs Owner may undertake from time to time; or (iii) causes beyond the control of Owner or which are not reasonably foreseeable by Owner. All support (if any) for the Application will be provided to you by Owner. Hexagon Geospatial is not responsible for any warranty or support obligations to you.
Owner will provide limited email and telephone support for all licenses uses of this Application for the duration of the subscription.
3. Representations and WarrantiesYou represent and warrant to Owner that: (a) you are over the age of eighteen (18) and you have the power and authority to enter into and perform your obligations under this License Agreement; (b) you shall comply with all terms and conditions of this License Agreement, including, without limitation, the Acceptable Use Policy set forth in Section 4 below; and (c) you have provided accurate and complete information to Owner by and through the Commissionaire, including, but not limited to, your legal name, address, telephone number, and billing information.
4. Acceptable Use PolicyYou are solely responsible for any and all acts and omissions that occur under your use of the Application, and you agree not to engage in unacceptable use of the Application, which includes, without limitation, use of the Application to: (a) disseminate or transmit unsolicited messages, chain letters or unsolicited commercial email; (b) disseminate or transmit material that, to a reasonable person may be abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, harassing, grossly offensive, vulgar, threatening or malicious; (c) disseminate or transmit files, graphics, software or other material that actually or potentially infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any person; (d) create a false identity or to otherwise attempt to mislead any person as to the identity or origin of any communication; (e) export, reexport or permit downloading of any data, code (in object or source form), or any content (i) in violation of any applicable export or import law, regulation, or restriction including, but not limited to, the laws and regulations of the United States of American and its agencies or authorities, or (ii) without all required approvals, licenses, or exemptions; (f) interfere, disrupt or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other accounts on the Application or any other computer network; (g) disseminate or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or any other malicious code or program; or (h) engage in any other activity deemed by the Owner to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this License Agreement.
Owner intends to use the personally identifiable information to provide a detailed analysis of the users local farm, and customer contact details for marketing. The Owner agree to submit the personally identifiable information.
Your personally identifiable information is stored or transmitted in the following manner(s) for any other use outside of the application.
You may not “opt-out” of the collection and sharing of personally identifiable information.
6. TerminationThis License Agreement is effective upon your acceptance as set forth herein and shall continue in full force until your subscription ends or is otherwise terminated. Owner reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, at any time and for any reason, to: (a) remove or disable access to all or any portion of the Application; (b) suspend your access to or use of all or any portion of the Application; and (c) terminate this License Agreement.
7. Warrenty Disclaimer or WarrantiesTHE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OWNER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE APPLICATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, NOR DOES OWNER MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THE APPLICATION. OWNER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN RELATION TO THE APPLICATION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS HEXAGON GEOSPATIAL LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, AND /OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY INCUR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE APPLICATION REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY.
8. Limitation of LiabilityUNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OWNER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION AND TERMINATE THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY THAT OWNER SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF THE SUBSCRIPTION FEE (EXCLUDING ANY DATA FEES) PAID BY YOU FOR THE APPLICATION OR $50.00 USD. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO CLAIM, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN 12 MONTHS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION HAS OCCURRED.
9. IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Owner, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, commissionaires, and agents (if any) from and against any action, cause, claim, damage, debt, demand, or liability, including reasonable costs and attorney's fees, asserted by any person, arising out of or relating to: (a) this License Agreement; (b) your use of the Application, including any data or work transmitted or received by you; and (c) any libelous, slanderous, indecent or other statement concerning any person made or republished by you.
10. Export ComplienceYou acknowledge and agree that You are not (i) located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo; (ii) a person or entity listed on any U.S. governmental denial list, including, but not limited to the United States Department of Commerce Denied Persons, Entities, and Unverified Lists, the United States Department of Treasury Specially Designated Nationals List, and the United States Department of State Debarred List; (iii) using the Application in a use that is related to the design, development, production, or use of weapons or missiles, any high risk environment, including but not limited to aircraft or automobile safety devices or navigation, life support systems or medical devices, nuclear facilities, or other lawfully prohibited uses.
11. Compliance with regulations and lawsYou acknowledge and agree that in Your performance of Your obligations of this License Agreement, You will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies. You agree that you will not seek any permission or make any determinations which might impose any obligations or limitations on Owner.
12. Miscellaneousa. Law. This License Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
b. Amendment. Owner shall have and retain the right to add to or modify the terms of this License Agreement, at any time by providing you with notice of any additions or modifications to the terms of this License Agreement.
c. Waiver and Severability. If any provision of this License Agreement is determined to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, it is to that extent to be deemed omitted, and the balance of the Agreement shall remain enforceable.
Copyright © 2016 Weather Logistics Ltd is registered in England and Wales, Company No. 08991411. Registered Office: 64 Springfield Avenue, Sandiacre, Nottingham, Derbyshire, NG10 5LZ. All rights reserved. [Legal Terms & Conditions] [Privacy]